How long do I have to return an item?
You have 14 days from the date of purchase to return an item.
How do I return an item?
- All returns should be in new, unworn condition with the original tags still attached. We cannot return sale items.
- Complete the returns note included in your parcel
- Repackage your item in the original packaging if possible
- Use the prepaid label provided in your parcel
- Drop off the parcel at your nearest Post Office or Royal Mail Post Box
Will it cost me to return an item?
No! Returns are free and we provide you with a prepaid postage label to send your items back to us.
When will I receive the refund?
We aim to process refunds around 5-10 working days from receiving the item at the warehouse.
How do I exchange an item?
- All exchange items should be in new, unworn condition with the tags still attached
- Complete the returns note making sure to mark the request an exchange box
- Send back the item in the same way as the returns.
- On receipt of the item, the exchange item will be sent out.
What if I need to cancel my order?
Once an order is placed, unfortunately, we’re unable to cancel it.
What if something I ordered arrived damaged?
All our products should arrive in peak condition, however, if you receive a faulty item, please contact us and arrange for a return.
You can contact us here.