How long do I have to return an item?
You have 14 days from the date of purchase to return an item.
How do I return an item?
- All returns should be in new, unworn condition with the original tags still attached. We cannot return sale items.
- Complete the returns note included in your parcel
- Repackage your item in the original packaging if possible
- Drop off the parcel at your nearest Post Office or Royal Mail Post Box.
- You can also use MyHermes local Parcel Shop.
When will I receive the refund?
We aim to process refunds around 5-10 working days from receiving the item at the warehouse.
How do I exchange an item?
- All exchange items should be in new, unworn condition with the tags still attached
- Complete the returns note making sure to mark the request an exchange box
- Send back the item in the same way as the returns.
- On receipt of the item, the exchange item will be sent out.
What if I need to cancel my order?
Once an order is placed, unfortunately, we’re unable to cancel it.
What if something I ordered arrived damaged?
All our products should arrive in peak condition, however, if you receive a faulty item, please contact us and arrange for a return.
You can contact us here.